Snake Snack is Live

The hottest newest books by Lisa.
Lisaoliver79

Snake Snack is Live

#1 Post by Lisaoliver79 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:38 am

My latest book, Snake Snack, book two in the Arrowtown series is now live on Amazon, Smashwords and Createspace. You can check out the blurb below.

Simon liked the idea of having a Fated Mate; after all, Ra and Seth certainly seem happy enough. A random encounter in Jackson changes his thinking though, making him wonder if he should have thought that mate thing through more thoroughly. As a snake shifter, he was used to being alone. Who cared if he upset anyone or not? But his old behavior wasn’t going to win him any hearts, including his mate’s.

Darwin works three jobs to survive. On his own for more years than he can count, he stays away from shifters and shifter towns. Trusting no one, he works and sleeps and while his life is dull, it’s safe and that’s all Darwin cares about. When he comes across a snake in his apartment, his first instinct is to hit it with his trusty bat. But the mate pull works both ways and Darwin’s forced to consider some changes in his life.

Two stalkers, two kidnappings, life is rarely dull in Arrowtown. With Ra running for mayor and Liam’s and Lucien’s life threatened by their past, Simon and Darwin have their work cut out for them. Being mates is one thing; love is a totally different matter.

This is one of my MPREG stories - sorry if that's not your thing. But my next book coming out, Cam's Promise, book 2 of the Northern States pack, is child free lol. Look for that in the next two weeks :)

Buy Snake Snack on Amazon
Author of the Cloverleah Pack, Stockton Wolves, Balance series, Alpha and Omega series and Arrowtown.

Liexo

Re: Snake Snack is Live

#2 Post by Liexo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:52 pm

*drooling all over the place*

Cool !
I'll get it very soon.... ^_^
Potion Witch. Evil Editor. A real pain. Oh, and Evil Mod, too.... :twisted: