What I am working on now

To talk about Lisa's books. No spoilers
Forum rules
I REPEAT: no spoilers. [Go to Spoilers everywhere if you want to discuss what you read]
Lisaoliver79

What I am working on now

#1 Post by Lisaoliver79 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:19 am

My to do list for books is huge and I couldn't be happier. I have a tendency to get new ideas, while working with older ones and that means...new series lol. And yep, I have done it again. My next book out will be in a new series...featuring dragons.

The new series is set in a world where paranormals walk among humans freely - vampires snack on their partners in the restaurants and life is pretty good for all concerned. Except for the dragons. They are rare, snobby and think every other shifter in existence is beneath them. They shun the idea of fated mates, preferring to take bond mates between themselves in the name of mergers and family ties.

The first book, Dragon's Heat, focuses on Dirk Hollingsworth - a dragon and CFO of Hollingsworth Holdings. Someone is stealing from his hoard and not only his hoard, but those he manages as well. Seeking a discreet way of dealing with the problem, a friend recommends he hire Jon Erskine, a dog shifter and yep... things get rocky from there.

Dragon's Heat, book one in the City Dragons series will be out later this month.

Have a lovely day.
Author of the Cloverleah Pack, Stockton Wolves, Balance series, Alpha and Omega series and Arrowtown.

Liexo

Re: What I am working on now

#2 Post by Liexo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 am

It looks interesting. And I love dragons. Thanks.
Huh..... Couldn't you put it out tomorrow or something ? :mrgreen:
Potion Witch. Evil Editor. A real pain. Oh, and Evil Mod, too.... :twisted:

Lisaoliver79

#3 Post by Lisaoliver79 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:49 am

Hehe, if I did that, then you'd be annoyed because it wasn't finished lol.

Have a lovely day :)
Author of the Cloverleah Pack, Stockton Wolves, Balance series, Alpha and Omega series and Arrowtown.

Anchalee

#4 Post by Anchalee » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:46 am

The last Dragons I read from you had this mpreg thing... Is this part of this series as well? It was Fun, especially the dialogue between dragon and human.

And why don't Dragons lay eggs? They are kinda reptiles, right?

Lisaoliver79

#5 Post by Lisaoliver79 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi Anchalee - you will be thinking of the book Tell Me The Truth which was the last book in the Stockton Wolves series. I know in a lot of dragon series, the authors have their characters laying eggs rather than giving birth but as Tony was human in that book, I thought a new formed baby would probably be easier for him to adapt to. Although now I am thinking of those school experiments I remember my kids going through with looking after an egg as though it was a baby and maybe that was the wrong idea lol. The one I am writing now is a new series with a new set of world rules :) Have a lovely day.

Liexo

#6 Post by Liexo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:58 am

Well, OF COURSE I'd be annoyed. You should write faster.... :mrgreen:
Potion Witch. Evil Editor. A real pain. Oh, and Evil Mod, too.... :twisted: